ESD Pulse Injection acc. IEC 61000-4-2
The P331-2 probe set is used for conducted coupling of ESD pulses into ICs. The P331-2 probe sizing orientates itself by mechanisms of the ESD coupling into electronic assemblies (according to IEC 61000-4-2 / HMM). The BPS 203 burst power station supplys and controls the probe.
Scope of delivery
- 1x P331-2, ESD Generator
- 1x BPS 203, Burst Power Station
- 1x BPS 203-Client, Control Software
- 1x SM 02-01, Shunt 0,1 Ohm
- 1x SMA-SMB 1 m, SMA-SMB Measuring Cable
- 1x HV FI-FI 1 m, High-Voltage Cable, Fischer-Fischer
- 1x FBK 12P 1m, Control Cable
- 1x USB-AB, USB Cable Type A-B
- 1x NT Ex EU, Power Supply Unit
- 1x P331 acc, Accessories
- 1x P331 case, System Case
- 1x P331 m, P331 Set User manual
Scope of delivery details
Burst Power Station
The BPS 203 Burst Power Station is used as high voltage supply and control unit for ESD-probes. The unit control is connected to the user PC via an USB-interface. The control is realized by the BPS 203-client software.
The BPS 203-client software is used to control the BPS 203 Burst Power Station and thereby the connected probe. The software is installed on the user PC.
Shunt 0,1 Ohm
The SM 02-01 shunt is designed to measure faster transient current pulses up to 3 GHz. With the SM 02-01, the disturbing pulse of a disturbance generator can be measured, e.g. Burst/EFT generators or ESD generators.
The accessories are essential for the use of the probe set. They include a high-voltage cable with the Fischer-Fischer connectors, a flat ribbon cable for connecting the probe with BPS 203 and a wall plug transformer.