- Supplier selection, management, and comparison
- Bid solicitation and evaluation
- Economical, on-schedule and quality-oriented specialist purchasing of electronic components and modules
- Coordination, execution and conclusion of contract negotiations
- Organizational handling of the procurement process in consultation with our departments
- Deadline tracking and complaints management
- Organization and further development of work processes to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Technical understanding and interest
- Interest in product research and the organization of complex production processes
- Good communication skills for the contact with our business partners
- Your way of working is characterized by reliability, motivation and focus on results.
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Training as a technician (m/f/d) in electrical engineering or other technical training (Bachelor's degree) is desirable, but not a prerequisite.
- A flexible working environment with varied tasks and opportunities to work independently
- Flat hierarchies in a family environment and a highly motivated team
- Non-temporary employment contract with 30 days annual leave
- Various employee retention offers (e.g. health offers such as massages, further training opportunities, lunch in our canteen).
Please send your comprehensive and complete application preferably by e-mail to
We are eager to get to know you!