- Design, development and integration of software modules in the field of high-frequency measurement technology and electromagnetic compatibility with C/C++
- Control of devices, motors and sensors
- Visualization of measurement data.
- University degree in computer science or software engineering (preferably diplom or master's degree)
- Advanced knowledge in C/C++
- Reliable, team-oriented and quality-conscious way of working
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Experience with QT, OpenGL, GLSL
- Knowledge of interface programming (USB, FTDI, GPIB).
- A flexible working environment with varied tasks and opportunities to work independently
- Flat hierarchies in a family environment and a highly motivated team
- Non-temporary employment contract with 30 days annual leave
- Various employee retention offers (e.g. health offers such as massages, further training opportunities, lunch in our canteen).
Please send your comprehensive and complete application preferably by e-mail to
We are eager to get to know you!