- Design and implementation of Langer EMV-Technik Seminars for interference emission and immunity
- EMC consulting national and international
- Design and development of electronic devices in the field of high-voltage technology and electromagnetic compatibility
- Design and development of RF circuit technology, analog technology, digital technology, FPGA, optosystems, electro-mechanical systems and test automation.
- University degree in electronics, electrical engineering or computer science (preferably Diplom or Master) with practical EMC experience
- Interest in teaching and advisory activities
- Interest in research and development tasks
- Communicative, empathetic and confident appearance
- Reliable, team-oriented and quality-conscious way of working
- Good command of spoken and written English, other foreign languages would be an advantage.
- A flexible working environment with varied tasks and opportunities to work independently
- Worldwide business travel opportunities
- Flat hierarchies in a family environment and a highly motivated team
- Non-temporary employment contract with 30 days annual leave
- Various employee retention offers (e.g. health offers such as massages, further training opportunities).
Please send your comprehensive and complete application preferably by e-mail to
We are eager to get to know you!