In this seminar, the participant will be trained in methods for analyzing and optimizing the EMC properties of circuits and devices. Furthermore, the focus will be on the identification of the causes of disturbance emission problems as well as their elimination.
The participant will carry out a large number of experiments on all of the above topics and, in doing so, gain experience using near-field probes and a better understanding of EMC.
The following topics are covered:
- Basics and mechanisms of emission
- Layout design and circuit optimization
- Strategies for the elimination of emission problems
- Design of shielding and metallic housings
Fundamentals of electrical engineering, fundamentals of digital technology
Number of participants
12 participants for 6 experiment stations
development, EMC engineering, construction
Start: 8 AM - End: 5 PM
Langer EMV-Technik GmbH
Rosentitzer Str. 73, 01728 Bannewitz. Please pay attention to our map and travel information
995,- € net
Scope of service
hands-on training, seminar documents, meals (lunch, coffee, drinks)
The registration by e-mail (Ms. Knop) or PDF form is considered as a non-binding reservation of participation. Your order and our confirmation result in a binding contract. Please transfer the participation fee after receipt of the invoice.
Tel.: +49 (0) 351-430093-36
Fax: +49 (0) 351-430093-22
On request we will reserve a room for you at the guesthouse "Am Kirschberg". It is a 10 minutes' walk from the guest house to the seminar location.
You would need to pay for the room individually at the guesthouse; single room with bed and breakfast, approx. 58,- €
What seminar participants said
What has been particularly good and important for you?
- Many practical experiments
- The link between theory and practice
- Many practical examples with tips and tricks to apply at my work station
- Trying out yourself and learning by doing
- Rich on practice examples
- The demonstration of real practical cases enables for comparisons to own developments
- Good guidance from simple problems to complex solutions/li>
- Explanations are conveyed easily understandable